Accident (car, truck, motorcycle) Injury Chiropractic & Wellness Center in Costa Mesa, CA
An auto accident can make your life miserable, in many ways. Neck pain, back pain, whiplash, and stiffness are some of the most common effects of car accidents. If you've been in an auto accident in Orange County, let Atlas Chiropractic and Wellness Center help!
We can help you heal you recover quickly from your whiplash and auto accident injuries and work with your auto insurance or with your attorney (if you have one).
Treating Your Accident Injury in Costa Mesa
Auto, truck, or motorcycle accidents can wreak havoc on your body. Some injuries often reported following an accident may include:
- Neck pain: neck pain, along with tightness and stiffness in the neck and shoulder muscles.
- Back pain – mid and low back pain, with muscle spasms, stiffness, and tension.
- Numbness: can be caused by a pinched or compressed nerve, disc herniation, or other.
- Headaches: pain in front or back of the head, or scalp.
WHAT ARE THE SYMPTOMS OF WHIPLASH?
Whiplash-related injuries can range from mild to very severe. Even at low velocity, impacts can lead to neck pain, headaches, back pain, and other whiplash-related injuries:
- Neck pain
- Shoulder, upper back, and arm pain
- Blurry vision
- Muscle spasm (tightness, stiffness, tension)
- Inability to move or turn the head fully
- Numbness or tingling in the arms, hands, and legs
- Ringing in the ears
- Difficulty sleeping
- Mood swings and depression
Orange County Car Accident Chiropractor Centrally Located in Costa Mesa
We are centrally located in Orange County and serve patients from Costa Mesa, Newport Beach, Santa Ana, Irvine, Fountain Valley and other Orange County areas. Services include Chiropractic, Physical Therapist, Message Therapist, and Pilates.